Sfernbergh Realty Purchased By Heirs Realty holdings of the late J. H. Sternbergh, iron and steel manufacturer, manufacturer, covering one city block on Centre avenue bounded by Robeson, Front and Marion streets, including the palatial mansion, the Stirling, at 1120 Centre ave., were purchased by heirs at public sale Saturday. The mansion, started at $5,000, was sold to David Sternbergh at $12,500. Gertrude Sternbergh purchased a frame dwelling on the northeast corner of Front and Robeson streets for $2,600. A tract of land having a frontage of 938 feet, 198 on Centre avenue. 354 on Marion, and 386 on North Front street, was sold to J. Hervey Sternbergh for $3,000. The heris will continue to occupy the property, it was reported. They were represented at the sale by J. Wilmer Fisher and William E. Richardson, Richardson, attorneys. Harold Bright, trust officer of the Berks County Trust Company, executor, represented represented other parties interested. The sale was conducted in the offices of Davis & Sons, auctioneers, 105 N Sixth st. The Sternbergh mansion named Stirling because its broad view is like than seen from Stirling Castle. Scotland, is one of the show places of the city. The estate covers an area of more than four acres and at one time had an assessed valuation valuation of $85,000.