Clipped From San Francisco Chronicle

jephillipsidaho Member Photo

Clipped by jephillipsidaho

 - A FATAL JERROK Frederick Keller Swallows...
A FATAL JERROK Frederick Keller Swallows Carbolic Acid hy Mistake The body of Frederick Keller a native native of Germany aged 63 years lies at the city Morgue awaiting the result of the Coronert inquest Keller was a man ot means residing at 1523i Leavenworth street lor several months he bad been suffering from an eruption on his Tight leg which he treated with carbolic acid In his bedroom bedroom he kept the bottle of acid beside a similar bottle containing a light - colored medicine which he took internally internally Yesterday moraine when Keller awoke he took up the carbolic acid by mistake and drank a heavy dose At once be began to feel a burning sensation sensation in the stomach A few minutes later when he called at the grocery store at 1603 Leavenworth street be informed informed the clerk that he believed he bad drank from the wrong bottle A physician was sent for but before he arnved Keller was dead The deceased leaves a widow and several children

Clipped from
  1. San Francisco Chronicle,
  2. 17 Nov 1889, Sun,
  3. Page 14

jephillipsidaho Member Photo

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in