Skip to main content
FreeviewEnjoy this clipping for freeEnjoy this clipping
Try 7 Days Free to get access to 969 million+ pagesTry 7 Days Free7 Days Free

Colonial Mortuary -- new chapel at 2626 High St.

James W. Kerins -- owner since 1941 successor to Julius S. Godeau Mortuary, 1908
Colonial Mortuary -- new chapel at 2626 High St.

Colonial Mortuary -- new chapel at 2626 High St.